Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Outta Place

Today, a guy was talking to me during dinner and he asked if I still miss home after so many months.
My answer?
"ALWAYS"
I miss having my family and friend around me.
I MISS hanging out with Lenny, well, if you have read my blog entries years back, you will probably know that she is my buddy, she is my partner in crime.

She is someone I can call to “shop” with before the sun comes out. We shoppped and had breakfast at wet markets at 4am.

Back then, she was 99.99% there whenever I needed her. I would ring her up to ask for her suggestions on where to have dinner, and we can talk from small little things to big huge dreams of hers.

I miss having the feeling that I can reach her anytime I want.

I am not saying that she doesn’t care about me now but the time zone and our current locations really make a difference.

Right now, I am here alone to deal with all the little issues of mine. I don’t talk to people here about my feelings. I don't think anyone gives a damn about it. So I thought it is just a waste of time.

I don’t think there is anyone here who has the capability of playing Lenny’s role in my life. She can put up with my silly attitude and style.

I was telling my sister how nice it would be if Lenny is here with me...

and guess what?

She is actually GLAD that this partner in crime of mine is not with me at the moment.

*LOLS*
I miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home