Sunday, August 19, 2007

Eleven Minutes to Midnight

Look, don't angry at me, I can explain this.

You have no idea how sorry I am for not being able to update my blog at least once a week. I have too much work on hands and too little time for it, you see?

Please forgive me. *looks around with puppy eyes*

Work has been great! Workmates are nice and they take really good care of me. I'm the only girl in this team, so I have all the reasons to get special treatment, you see?

I am now blogging away from Kundasang, its a small town situated approximately 5000 feet above sea level, its along the valley of Mount Kinabalu. The temperature here is not as cold as what workmate#1 told me.

But the road to my work place almost killed me though. The car sick I mean. Now... I don't know if I want to go through the road again to go back to KK...

Orh, the view? Its amazingly beautiful, the valleys, the sky, the clouds...














The photos above, #1 woke me up at 6am to take them, cause most of the time, the summit is covered with thick thick clouds.


Soon, a supervisor thinks that we were too dumb to sacrifice our sleep just for photos of big rock surrounded by clouds...

Im sorry, people. Im getting tired here, going to save this as draft, will post this asap, I promise.


Almost midnight
17 Aug 2007



...................................................oOo.................................................................................



Okay, here I am again, blogging from Velvet Lodge (http://www.velvet.com.my/) I can’t believe I survived the road trip back here! I really don’t want to go up there anymore! I almost puke in the car just now.

Velvet Lodge. It’s a wonderful place, reasonable and its comfy here, and, and it has Wi-Fi. The next time you guys come to KK, you guys should stay here! Its highly recommended. (Click on the link to find out)

We haven’t done our job in Kundasang but there is some technical problem up there, we have no choice but to temporary halt everything.

Since we left our job up there, which means, there will be no job for us tomorrow, and I guess we shouldn’t waste our time in the lodge tomorrow, so, I guess (again) I’ll be island hopping with work mate #1 and #2.

By the way, #2 just arrived from Kuching, and both of them are still out in the bar having fun with girls.



Almost midnight
18 Aug 2007


1 Comments:

Blogger Apple said...

so song....traveling while working..
u r always so cool

August 30, 2007 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home