Thursday, August 2, 2007

Pain in My Ass

The day has just turn bad, real bad.

My bf fell on the ground, now he has scratches all over him. Damn.

I did hold on to him but it fell off my hand! My friends are going to tease him leow. =(

Okay, work is so far so good, except that I will have to work with guys, lotsa’em. Will be traveling in 2 weeks time. The project will last for the next 4 months, I hope that its going to be fun enough for me to not quit my job.

I seriously have a feeling that this site is going to be forgotten real soon. I have little time to update and you guys might not have the patience to keep coming here in hope for new entry.

Im writing this entry because I want to let everyone knows that my bf has scratches all over him leow and that hurts me.

By the way, the photo below is one of the best shot I've ever took.





1 Comments:

Blogger Apple said...

haha, lene, don't worry la..even he got scratch all over him as long as u love him can le...don't get hurt too much. ur blog url is in my blog, in fact i always come in and check for updates when im free =) good luck to ur job.

August 3, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home