Thursday, August 23, 2007

Paradise

4 days later…

Great islands, #1 and #2 enjoyed themselves snorkeling and ‘eyes washing’ at the same time. You know what I mean here, guys… what can you expect from them when they are around girls in bikinis?

I rented a snorkeling mask but in the end I did not snorkel cause I don’t think that it will be fun. Once upon a time, I did my snorkeling off shore and now you expect me to snorkel by the beach? *proud* =p

Take a look at the photos we took and you’ll be able to judge how much fun we had.











… So many days without work, I am starting to get lazy leow, we were out shopping for 2 days already.

Yesterday was Warisan Square and this morning was Centre Point.

We also watched a movie right after dinner just now and then they guys are out in the bar again. Why? Cause its Wednesday and its ladies night.

I don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow cause I don’t see my job coming, yet…

Err... people? Thanks for dropping by to check if I've already updated my blog.
Isn't it amazing that I finally did? Yeah... I knew it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Apple said...

yea, i miss ur words..
what job are u doing actually?

August 30, 2007 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home