Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hell

Today is the worst day of all.

It has been a very long time since I last felt this way.

All the things just went wrong like that.

Last week, we’ve planned to go to Kundasang on Monday, which is today, I even booked the rooms. This morning, we did not get to go cause equipments will only arrive tomorrow, so, I called the hotel and pushed the check-in date to tomorrow.

Few hours ago, #1 told me to push it to Wednesday, cause the equipments can only be delivered after declaration has been made tomorrow.

Work mate #3 back in office isn’t friendly. It’s very challenging for me to deal with him.

I have to keep reminding me to not get angry.

I’ve not been working for almost a week here.

No! It’s not fun, not anymore.

Orh, and because we can only start work on Wednesday, I might have to stay back throughout the National Day’s holidays, and that sucks, because, I should be spending my holidays in Singapore.

This is crap.

We are all stressed and everyone seems to be pissing everyone off, or maybe, everyone is pissing me off, but I bet its more like, I’m pissing everyone off.

I don’t know.

Truth is, I don’t give a damn about it anymore.

This whole thing is killing me inside out.


2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

JIA YOU!!!

August 28, 2007 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger Apple said...

It's okay..hehe at least u blogged.

August 30, 2007 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home