Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Journey to the West - Part I

I had one hell of good time in Phuket.


Sit back and relax while I show off here okay? Maybe go get yourself coffee or some snacks. I don’t get to show off that often ma, so this is the chance that I should really treasure.


I planned this trip about 2 months ago. So, the air tickets are kindda cheap la.


Skip my KCH-KL flight. Nothing to talk about actually, LCCT looks like some warehouse, you know? The last time I flew with Airasia was 3 years ago. As usual, my flight was delayed. Maklumlah, Airasia ba. The retiming tricks very well known one la.


If it wasn’t because of the cheap fare and the fact that I wasn’t rushing to catch my connecting flight, I would certainly go for MAS. I have been flying with MAS for the last 3 years. See? This is showing off again.


Lets skip LCCT. Skip the International Terminal in LCCT too. There are 3 shop lots operating only, 1 duty free, 1 coffee house and some kind of mini mart. I shouldn’t be talking about the International Terminal, so skip la.


My flight to Phuket delayed for 30 minutes lagik.

I met a friend on the plane when I was on my way to Phuket. He asked me where would I be staying in Phuket, but I told him that I have no idea cause it wasn’t me who planned for the accommodation.

He then told me that there are three main tourist attractions in Phuket.

There are Kata, Patong and Phuket Town.


Click HERE for the Phuket Map.

Kata and Patong are at the south west of the island, Phuket Town is some where at the east west of the island. Look carefully hor.



He said that, they are more Europeans in Kata compared to Patong. Kata is sort of high class abit. Patong is where you can get cheap rooms, about 100MYR for a room. There are more bars at Patong and bars come with lotsa girls.


If I am a guy, I would certainly go for Patong. I can always get a female tourist guide and win over her to spend 24 hours a day with me throughout my vacation.


Imagine playing bedminton together and have light breakfast on the bed the next morning before heading for the real breakfast and a sunbath on the beach.


Okay. Okay. You there, come back here. Don’t let the thought runs all over you. Leave alone Patong before your thought runs wild.


Back to the flight, I am halfway talking about my flight hor!

After 1 hour and 15 minutes flight, the sit belt signs were switched on and the captain finally ordered the cabin crews to be seated for landing. I looked out from my window seat and I can see the green clear sea beneath me.

If it wasn't because I was on the plane. I would have just dive into the sea beneath me.


I later saw the run away, was so excited. Everyone on the plane can felt that the plane was actually going to land.


But suddenly, the captain pulled it up again and later he told us that there was a dog crossing the runway. Therefore, he is going to bring us round the island, and he is not going to charge us for the second landing. Hahaha.



Upon our landing at Phuket International Airport, I think the stewardess was on drug or something. She made the announcement saying that we’ve landed at Langkawi Airport in Bahasa Malaysia.



Most of the passengers laughed already. She then said it again in English before the other crew member corrected her. She must be very ashamed of herself. LOLS.



I am going to tell about Kata in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home