Friday, January 12, 2007

New Years Resolutions for 2007

The last time I came out with a list of new years resolutions was years ago. I still remember when my sis told me to write out all the resolutions on a hard copy, put them in an envelope with my own address on it and seal it.

By the end of the year, post the letter back to myself and check if I'm successful.

Brillian idea huh?


This year, I'm going to write them out here to show off.

Here goes.


Resolution No. 1: Complete my current studies.
I am allergic to coursework and examinations. I don’t get it, why pay to get yourself tortured with assignments, exams and the results? I have been an idiot once, but not anymore. You can’t trick me into studying. La la la~

Resolution No. 2: Get a full time job.
I want to get employed this year. No detailed description. NEXT!

Resolution No. 3: Be a happy girl.
I get emotional all the time. I found out that the main reason I don’t feel happy is because I love to punish myself with somebody else’s fault. I should never allow this to happen this year and the year after this year and the year after that year.

Resolution No. 4: Spend less money and invest more.
I have been spending quite a lot on ojipala stuffs. Most of the time, I do not know where my money gone to. Grr... Maybe I should go for share investment huh?

Resolution No. 5: No strings attached for me…yet!
I know it’s the trend this year to get into all these serious love relationships. 7 out of 10 friends around me are already attached and some of them are on the road to buy houses TOGETHER. Isn’t it impressive? But leave me alone, I’m fine with my current state.

Resolution No. 6: Be VERY patient with my hair.
Do you know why am I always in a bad hair day? Blame it on my patience. For the past one year, I trimmed my hair before it was long enough for me to do something on it. Damn me!


This is a 12 days overdue post, I know. Can't blame me, I'm a slow learner ba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home