Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Look at Her Face

Dear Airasia,

I know that you probably won’t pay attention to this email but still, I need to tell you how I truly feel about you.

You practically drive me crazy here. Cannot let me book my air tickets peacefully, is it?

I bet there are thousands or maybe millions of idiots out there, doing exactly what I am doing here. I tried to log in to your website 63496734968 times since 7 just now and when I finally logged it, entered all the details; you just simply logged me out right before I can finish up with the payment details!

Must die die logged me out before I get to pay you hor?

Sian la!

You know very well that this offer of yours is going to attract everyone’s attention, especially those poor people like me who doesn’t mind to work harder and even starve just to be on board!

So, next time, if you know you are going to do this free seats promotion, can you please add some more data lines to support the transactions? You earn big already, should spend some money to upgrade your server lah hor!

Thank you.



Yours truly,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home